Monday, September 06, 2010

The View From Monday - September 6, 2010 - Labor Day

Happy Labor Day!

Today I'll be reading and cycling with my small humans who don't have school. On Tuesday there will definitely be a New Release Tuesday Vlog. On Wednesday, I have an interview with Rob Thurman, author of the Cal Leandros Series, The Trickster Series, and Chimera. There will also be an international giveaway. Thursday will most likely be Wednesday Comics on Thursday. And on Friday you'll see some photos. I'm starting my Halloween shopping. I'll be sure to share what I find.

I did pick up some books since the Wednesday vlog.

Angel Time (Songs of the Seraphim #1)
Anne Rice


The Strain (Strain Trilogy #1)
Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan


Fangs: The Vampire Archives, Volume 2
Anthology

0 comments:

Post a Comment