Monday, December 06, 2010

If Walls Could Talk - Another 12/7 Release That I Want - December 6, 2010

I have this book in my December 2010 new releases database, but forgot to add it to my new release lists, which I will do right after I write this post. It's not UF or PNR, it's PM, a Paranormal Mystery. I love PMs so this is a must buy for me, especially since I enjoyed reading Juliet Blackwell's Witchcraft Mysteries: Second-Hand Spirits and A Cast-Off Coven.


If Walls Could Talk
A Haunted Home Renovation Mystery
by Juliet Blackwell
Mass Market, 336 pages


Melanie Turner has made quite a name for herself remodeling historic houses in the San Francisco Bay Area. But now her reputation may be on the line.

At her newest project, a run-down Pacific Heights mansion, Mel is visited by the ghost of a colleague who recently met a bad end with power tools. Mel hopes that by nailing the killer, she can rid herself of the ghostly presence of the murdered man-and not end up a construction casualty herself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment