Sunday, August 28, 2011

Winners x 3 - August 28, 2011

And the winners are...

The Edinburgh Dead by Brian Ruckley


Chelsea / Vampire Book Club who said...

OBVIOUSLY, muculent is a complimentary term one zombie gives another. "Oh, honey, you look just muculent today!"

*******************

Debris (The Veiled Worlds 1) by Jo Anderton


TinaBuriedUnderBooks who said...

I think genres have been blurring for awhile now. I mean look at all the different tags applied to books when you go to Amazon/Goodreads. I know in my personal library apply a minimal of 2 to 3 different tags. I personally don't mind~I just simply require to the book to be a great read. Thanks for the giveaway!

*******************

Evolve Two: Vampire Stories of the Future Undead edited by Nancy Kilpatrick


Sugar who said....

oh man I love so many!I truly am a sucker.. lol. pun intended!
I adore the house of night series.. since it is more recent.
the black dagger bro's are hot.. love them too..


The winners have been notified and have until Sunday, September 3, 2011 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners. Please note that shipping of books may be delayed due to Hurricane Irene.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment