Sunday, May 13, 2012

Winners x 6 - May 13, 2012

And the winners are...

Lessons After Dark (Englefield 2) by Isabel Cooper - Ended May 6, 2012 - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  What are some or your favorite Paranormal Historical Romancesor Historical Romances?

books4me who said...

I hang my head in shame: I haven't read any parnormal historical romance...ever! But I absolutely LOVE paranormal romance and it's all I practically ever read so I want to expand my paranormal horizons to include historical romance too! So that is the best answer to the question instead of lying;)

AND

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews who said...

O_o_o! Great giveaway, I've read No Proper Lady and loved it! :)
There are quite a lot of historical paranormals I love:
all of Amanda Quick (she almost always has something paranormal in her novels), Diana Gabaldon, Libba Bray, The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges, Firelight by Kristen Callihan, Leanna Renee Hieber...




The Return Man by V.M. Zito - Ended May 7, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question:  Favorite novel, movie or TV show featuring zombies?

rissatoo who said...

Hmmm... Zombie movie faves: Shaun of the Dead and Night of the Comet. Book faves, Mira Grant's Feed series, Mark Henry's Amanda Feral series, Diana Rowland's White Trash Zombie series, and Rachel Caine's Revivalist series. (Well, at least the 1 that's out & I've read, that is.) No TV faves come to mind...




Blackbirds (Miriam Black 1) by Chuck Wendig - Ended May 8, 2012 - Read the interview here.


Question: What book are you reading? or What is the last book you've finished reading?

aburgeraday who said...

Currently reading "The Wise Man's Fear" by Patrick Rothfuss.




Choice of Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell 1) or Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell 2) by Jenn Bennett - Ended May 9, 2012 - Read the interview here. US/Canada ONLY.


Question: Last Urban Fantasy novel you've read or what is your favorite genre?

April who said

The last one I read was The Fuller Memorandum by Charles Stross - I love it when there is humor in the books I read because everyone needs more laughter! Next up is Scott Westerfeld's Midnighters.




Kiss of the Goblin Prince (Shadowlands 2) by Shona Husk - Ended May 10, 2012 - Read the interview here. US/Canada ONLY.


Question: Which mythological, fairytale or supernatural being would you like to see as a romantic hero?

Barbara E. who said

How about a troll, I've never seen one as a romantic hero. I think that would be a challenge and I'd love to see someone meet that challenge. I guess it would be a beauty and the beast kind of story. :D




The winners have been notified and have until Sunday, May 20, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you!

4 comments: