Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winners x 4 - December 23, 2012

And the winners are...




Deliver Me from Temptation (Paladin Warriors 2) by Tes Hilaire - Read the Guest Blog here.



Question:  Has there ever been a time when your creative muse abandoned you? If so, please tell us how you got out of your funk and if not, feel free to ask any question that comes to mind about me or my writing process.

SdyLion who said...

I write our annual Christmas letter every year. I was better at it in the beginning, rhyming the words and all, but now, I just tell it like it is. I feel like I am either brimming with creativity when it comes to writing, or I am just empty.








Eyes to See (The Jeremiah Hunt Chronicles 1) by Joseph Nassise - Read the Interview here.


Question:  Where (town, city, etc.) was the last Urban Fantasy novel you read set? 

Texas Book Lover who said...

The last UF books I read were the Mercy Thompson series set in the Tr-Cities area of Washington.








Awaken the Curse (Imnada Brotherhood eNovella) by Alexa Egan - Read the Guest Blog here.


Question:  I'm a huge fan of e-novella prequels and e-novellas in general.  What about you?

erin who said...

Thanks for a great post and congrats to Alexa on the newest release! Sounds fantastic :)

I've actually really become a fan of prequel novellas. It gives me a taste of the world and what to expect, which is great if it's a new to me author. Plus, the pricing is pretty good and for just a dollar or two, you get almost a 1/3 of a book! Before my kindle, I'd have never searched out novellas but now that they are becoming more available, I've been gobbling them up :)









Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher (3 winners) - Read the Guest Blog here


Question:  What’s your favorite genre blend?

Rebe who said...

I love sci fi with romance, steampunk, and urban fantasy with a touch of romance (I'm a bit off PNR these days).








The winners have been notified and have until 11:59 PM US Eastern Time on December 30, 2012 to respond or The Qwillery will very randomly choose a new winner or winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated!



1 comment: